Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Freedom and Flow

The deeper I dive into this network marketing gig, the more excited I get.

It's work. HARD work. But it's good work, because I get to exactly the work I was made to do.

The work I do looks different from the work that that the other amazing people in my organization do. They help make my work profitable, I help make their work profitable, and when we work together, each of us can work in our strengths.

Some are constantly meeting new people and introducing them to our products, while others make sure that everyone has amazing customer support, and nobody falls through the cracks. As for me, dialogue is my big thing, and a rousing Facebook discussion is my happy place. Somebody pinch me, I'm building my career around that.

It's a gorgeous thing to watch people finding their places, supporting one another out of their strengths. The cycle of exchange is mesmerizing, almost magical.

And really, this is what marketing is all about, isn't it? Bringing people together, facilitating the kind of mutually beneficial exchanges that allow everyone to work in their own strengths.

It smells like justice, and I'm so glad that I get to be a part of this ecosystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment