Friday, June 9, 2017

Thieves



Ahhh, Thieves! Crazy name, amazingly versatile oil.

This lovely blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary was inspired by an old legend about four 15th century French thieves who... well, you can look it up the rest.

Point is, this stuff smells like Christmas, and it supports the immune system beautifully.

I run this in the diffuser a LOT, especially during the winter months. Breathing in its spicy goodness helps us all a lot.

It's also really great for home cleaning. I've added Thieves to my DIY cleaning sprays, but I like the Thieves Household Cleaner better now. Either way, it's a wonderful thing when your cleaning products support your health instead of making you sick!

Thieves is a little on the spicy side, so it's important to dilute it before applying it to your skin. I like making up roller bottles with a few drops of thieves and some​ liquid coconut oil. That way it's easily on hand when we need it.

I find the best results when we roll it on our feet and spines. Honestly, I have no idea why it would matter, but putting it on my chest doesn't give me nearly as good results as when I apply it to my feet and spine.

And I love to make a throat-soothing drink by mixing a drop of Thieves Vitality in some honey, and adding hot water. Yum!

Have you tried Thieves?

How do you use it?



No comments:

Post a Comment