Wednesday, October 12, 2016

natural law and wellness

"Oh."

He sounded mildly disappointed.

"'Natural wellness.' For a minute, I thought you said 'natural law,' and I was really excited."

And then it was MY turn to get excited.

Because even though 'natural law' and 'natural wellness' are very different buzz-phrases, the actual concepts are deeply interconnected.

Both are based on the premise that everything is designed for a particlar purpose, and flourishes best when filling that purpose.

I believe that people and plants were carefully, intentionally, and brilliantly made for one another.

Learning how to use plants well is helping me to experience God's love more deeply. It is also helping me to understand what it means to flourish as a human being.

We were made for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment